International Annual Competition “Schneider Go Green 2020”
- Written by Directorate of Education, Diploma and Continuing Education
- Published: 27 October 2019
- Hits: 789
"Schneider Go Green 2020"International Annual Competition
We are pleased to announce that Schneider Electric, a leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, is launching Schneider Go Green 2020, its annual international competition.
The competition, aimed at students, to promote bold ideas and innovative solutions for smarter, more efficient and more sustainable cities.
"In its Tenth Edition, Schneider Go Green is one of the largest international competitions for engineering and business schools"
Conditions of participation:
• Teams must consist of two students in business, engineering, physics, computer science, or mathematics.
• Each team must be made up of at least one woman, in accordance with Schneider Electric's Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
• Sign up now at https://gogreen.se.com/en
Create your account,team up with a friend or find a teammate via the competition platform! Choose a competition category with your teammate and submit your ideas as soon as possible. It's that simple!
The prices :
• Win a trip to Boston
The world finalists:
• Invitation to Las Vegas and attend the summit innovation
• Mentorship Program
• Other Earnings ...