CALL FOR PARTICIPATION "The founding methodology of the islamic economy And its consequences on the macroeconomic"
- Written by : Laboratory for Economic Reform and Integration in the Global Economy
- Published: 23 November 2019
- Hits: 802
High School of Commerce
Laboratory for Economic Reform and Integration in the Global Economy
PRFU "The foundations of macroeconomics from an Islamic perspective"
organizes in MARCH 10, 2020
the first national forum on
THE FOUNDING METHODOLOGY OF THE ISLAMIC ECONOMY
AND ITS CONSEQUENCES ON THE MACROECONOMIC
Contemporary macroeconomic analysis reveals the problems of modern economies despite their different systems. These anomalies contribute to the continuity and development of academic research and systematic reviews of practices to find appropriate solutions which ensure socially and ethically balanced economic development while preserving environmental data.
Researchers in Islamic economics are convinced that it is possible to weaken the after-effects of development problems, as monetary inflation, underutilization of resources, sectoral dualism, long-term debt and food dependence from outside, by embracing their perspective. However, in-depth research into such solutions still requires expansion and convergence of views.
In fact, historical studies devoted to striking experiences - despite their splinters – can’t certify the success of an engagement in the contemporary process of development. Belief in texts too - despite their sacredness - is not enough to convince of the possibility of using the teachings to solve contemporary problems.
So from these reasons, the PRFU "The foundations of macroeconomics from an Islamic perspective" organizes a national forum on the methodology of rooting the Islamic economy and its consequences on the macroeconomics. Thus, it includes the following axes:
- The first axis: research methodology in the Islamic economy, which aims to clarify the Islamic format for scientific research within the methodology of Islamic economic studies, and the definition of research tools and sources and methods of inference, including:
* characteristics of the reference model in Islamic economics and sources for research.
* scientific methods for the acquisition of reliable information and methods of using them fully and correctly.
- The second axis: the content of Islamic macroeconomics between theory and practice. It aims to determine the starting point of the study of the macroeconomic phenomenon from an Islamic perspective and to analyze the nature of interaction relations between micro and macroeconomics. It includes:
* The subject of Islamic Macroeconomics.
* Systematic analysis of the nature of the relationship between Islamic microeconomics, macroeconomics and the global economy.
- Documents must be sent as an attachment by e-mail to the following address:
Tel : 00 213 24380042
The first national forum on
THE FOUNDING METHODOLOGY OF THE ISLAMIC ECONOMYAND ITS CONSEQUENCES ON THE MACROECONOMIC